Few Diverse Global Players Dominate the Market Holding ~50% of Revenue Share Despite Presence of about ~200 Competitors Comprising a Large Number of Country-Niche Players and Some Specialist Players, finds a recent market study on North America Healthcare Blockchain Market by Ken Research
Global Players that Constitute Just 10% of Total Number of Competitors Hold Largest Revenue Share of 50% While Regional Companies Also Have A Strong Presence and Hold 20%
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the North America Healthcare Sector Blockchain market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their own niche in Healthcare industries. The large global players comprise about 5% in terms of the number of companies and hold ~50% of the market revenue share followed by regional players. Most of the country-niche players are start-ups. Some of these who successfully evolve to create application-specific solutions often get acquired by large global players seeking to grow and diversify quickly.
Leading Specialist Global Players’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Blockchain Solutions To A Wide Range of Healthcare Segments Are Driving Their Revenue Growth From This Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist players such as Patientory, Chronicled, Hashed Health, Solve.care, and PokitDok are highly focused on providing a significant number of Blockchain solutions and advanced techniques that can be used across Healthcare Industries. Furthermore, several companies and organizations are aggressively investing in R&D to increase the development of Blockchain Solutions in the Healthcare Sector. Some of the developments of the Specialised Player are:-
- On Feb 26, 2020, Chronicled and Modum start-up that provides supply chain solutions collaborated on opportunities to bring value to the pharmaceutical supply chain, utilizing the blockchain-based network MediLedger.
- On Oct 12, 2021, Chronicled and Horizon Therapeutics Partnered to Improve Customer Management and Identity Alignment through Blockchain in the healthcare sector.
- On Oct 18, 2021, Leading healthcare and blockchain investors such as UPMC Enterprises, CMT Digital Whistler Capital Partners, First Trust Capital Partners, and Martin Ventures joined Hashed Health’s effort to nourish the startups that create the innovative solutions needed in their interconnected healthcare perspective.
Post-Covid pandemic, the trend of launching products with lesser footprint and more automation has gained momentum
IBM Watson Health launched the IBM Digital Health Pass solution which allows people to check their health status having total control of their health data. HPE launched HPE Swarm Learning, an Artificial Intelligence solution that uses blockchain technology to diagnose disease and solve challenges related to advanced patient healthcare. Guardtime and Estonian eHealth Authority came into a partnership to integrate KSI blockchain with Oracle databases to provide increased security, transparency, auditability, and governance for electronic systems and lifecycle management of patient records.
Request for Sample Report@ https://bit.ly/3DTW2DO
Increased adoption of Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Sector in North America leading to major industry-wide developments, acquisitions, and deal-wins
- In 2022, Microsoft acquired Nuance Communications, Inc., a leader in conversational AI and ambient intelligence across various industries including healthcare, financial services, retail, and telecommunications. With this acquisition, the company has started providing ambient clinical intelligence capabilities for healthcare organizations that improve the patient experience.
- In 2022, Oracle acquired Cerner, a leading digital information system provider used within hospitals and health systems. With this acquisition, Oracle is planning to have the capacity to transform healthcare delivery by providing medical professionals with better information enabling better treatment decisions.
- On March 2022, Intel Corporation announced an agreement to acquire Granulate Cloud Solutions Ltd, an Israel-based developer of real-time continuous optimization software. The acquisition of Granulate will help cloud and data center customers maximize compute workload performance and reduce infrastructure and cloud costs.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Snapshot of North America Healthcare Blockchain Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of North America Healthcare Blockchain Market
- Historic Growth of Overall North America Healthcare Blockchain Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of North America Healthcare Blockchain Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- Covid19 Impact on the Overall North America Healthcare Blockchain Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total North America Healthcare Blockchain Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Healthcare Blockchain Market in Major North American Countries
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major North American Countries
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- International Business Machines (IBM)
- Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Patientory, Inc.
- Hashed Health
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Welwaze Medical
- Medical Veda
- TEEB Health
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027F
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Blockchain Solution Providers
- Cloud Computing Solution Providers
- Cryptography Solutions Providers
- Healthcare Organizations
- Healthcare Insurance Companies
- Banking and Finance Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Communications Infrastructure Companies
- Internet Infrastructure Providers
- Potential Investors in Blockchain Industry Value Chain
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
Contact Us: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications