Global Printed Signage Market is Highly Fragmented with ~1000 Competitors Comprising a Large Number of Country-Niche Players, Regional Players, and Global Players, finds a recent market study by Ken Research
Printed signage is a widely used form of signage solution. Signage is the usage of symbols and signs to convey information. It is used to advertise products to attract customers and expand their knowledge about the products through billboards, backlit displays, etc. Printed Signage is being used by several companies and organizations for day-to-day operations, like advertising and marketing purposes, commonly across retail locations, lobbies, tradeshows, showrooms, event venues, and points of purchase. Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from the research study.
Global Players that Constitute Just 5% of Total Number of Competitors Hold Largest Revenue Share, While Regional Companies Hold 80% Share in Terms of the Total Number of Players in the Market.
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the Global Printed Signage market is highly fragmented with ~1000 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche in printing, advertisement, and marketing. The majority of the top 20 global printed signage companies, including Orafol Europe GmbH, Spandex Ltd., and Lintec Corporation maintained their leading positions during the historic period of study. The majority of the country’s players offer end-to-end solutions that assist in printing, provide printing-related products, discover new and more fixings and fastening-related products, and supply tools, accessories, and equipment for the print signage industry. Some of these who successfully evolve to create printed signage solutions often get acquired by large global players seeking to grow and diversify quickly.
Leading Global Competitors’ Ongoing Efforts to Provide Specialized Printed Signage Solutions to End-User Industries Are Driving Their Revenue Growth In This Market.
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist players such as Orafol Europe GmbH, Avery Dennison Corporation, and Lintec Corporation are highly focused on providing a significant number of printed signage solutions and advanced techniques that can be used across end-user industries such as transportation and logistics, retail, healthcare, sports, entertainment, etc. Furthermore, Numerous companies and organizations are aggressively investing in advanced printing, advertising, marketing, and increased R&D activities.
- In April 2022, ORAFOL Group invested approx. USD160 million to expand the production at its headquarter in Bradenburg. This investment will be used for the construction of two new production halls by 2024. ORAFOL will establish a completely autonomous production facility that will be used to finish plastics for numerous industries.
- In May 2022, Avery Dennison, invested approx. USD 59 million to expand its manufacturing capacity and improve factory efficiency in Europe to meet the growing demand of the printed signage industry.
Request For Sample Report @
The Ongoing COVID-19 has had a Mixed Impact on the development of the Printed Signage market.
Lockdown induced by the governments across the globe due to Covid-19 has disrupted the supply chain and manufacturing operation worldwide. The printed signage market has a mixed impact due to changes in demand from various end-user industries. The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a reduction in travel worldwide. This harmed the transportation and logistics industry, thus restricting the usage of outdoor printed signage. However, end users, such as healthcare, witnessed increased demand to make signages related to COVID-19 precautions.
For instance, in 2020, Caldron Graphics, an Indian provider of significant format inkjet printing technologies for indoor signages faced supply chain disruption as many of the machines are imported from China. Since lockdown, these machines were trapped in the customs airport.
Increased adoption of Printed Signage Market across the World leading to major industry-wide developments, acquisitions, and deal-wins
- In April 2022, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) made printed signage to be mandatory for shops and business establishments in Mumbai in Marathi and Devanagri scripts. It also stated that the font size of the letters in the Marathi language should be prominently visible and should be larger than the fonts of other languages that are being used on the signboards. It is likely to create an inflow of business opportunities for the signage industry in India.
- In January 2022, Lintec Corporation acquired Morgan Adhesives Company, LLC headquarters in the USA and entered into the business agreement with Spinnaker Holding Inc., and its wholly-owned subsidiary Spinnaker Coating, LLC.
- In February 2022, Avery Dennison Corporation acquired TexTrace AG. The innovative technology developed by TexTrace provides the opportunity to fully integrate radio frequency identification (RFID) into garments. Brand labels with built-in RFID are an all-in-one solution for product branding, brand and theft protection, product availability, consumer interaction, and enhanced convenience, such as self-checkout.
For more information on the research report, refer to the below link:
North America Printed Signage Market
Read Also –
5 Key Insights on Bn Opportunity in Global Printed Signage Market
Follow Us –
Contact Us: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications